1. The Nepali NGO 'NEPAL HELP' (Kathmandu, Nepal), works as a local partner organization to facilitate and administer the project.
2. The Austrian organization 'Medical Help Nepal' (Vienna, Austria), founded in Austria.
- Dr. Gerda Rath (Project leader, HealthCare), since 15 years living in Nepal.
- Dr. Alfred Stiskal (Paediatrician in Vienna, experienced in development work)
This organization focuses on fund raising through various activities for Healthcare Nepal, to guarantee its future sustainability.
3. The German organization BREPAL e.V. (Bremen) founded in Germany by Dr. Klaus Eckert.
4. Madhane Community Health Center (MCHC), Banjakatari, Gulmi.
5. Shahid Gangalal National Heart Center, Bansbari
6. Monmohan Cardiothoracic, Vascular and Transplant Center,T.U.T.H Complex, Maharajganj
7. DHO, Kathmandu
8. DHO, Gulmi
9. Dhankuta Institute of Health Science
10. Several CDCs